Updates on $AVXL vesting schedule
We have updated the $AVXL vesting schedule for the private and public sale investors to bring more power to the community!
Hi AvaXlauncher community! Last Friday we made some very important decisions and we would like to update you all on the same.
As you all are aware, we had a very rocking start of our IDO. After launching, $AVXL token is performing magnificently at the moment and the trade volume has also been very good (we were over 200x a couple of times, 500x once and over 100x for a few days).
Private and Public sale participants tokens were initially vested with 8% and 10% release on TGE respectively followed by a linear unlock. However, this current vesting schedule posed a continuous pressure on price movement that could stop new investors from coming in. As we are also in talks with a few Tier 1 CEX and everyone had concerns of a large number of tokens coming soon in the market.
So we proposed changing the token vesting schedule for all our Private and Public sale investors by giving them two options to choose from -
They could immediately receive another 50% of their locked allocation (that is, 50% of the remaining allocation). There is no need for new vesting.
These investors then forfeit the right to receive the rest of their locked allocation.
The other option investors could choose is 12 month vesting for their locked allocation, with release 25% every quarter. The first unlock for such users will happen on 23rd Jan 2022.
Updated token release schedule under new vesting -
- Everyone who chose option 1 has been given their pending tokens on 23rd October 2021.
- Everyone who chose option 2, will receive their first unlock (25%) on 23rd Jan 2022.
We were very pleased that investors welcomed this proposal and supported us. While the $AVXL token corrected significantly for a few hours after the distribution, we saw a major increase in the $AVXL perpetual staking pool and LP staking pool as well.
- Increase in $AVXL in the staking pool in the last two days — 56%
- Total no of stakers in the $AVXL perpetual staking pool — 790
Also please note the following changes which will give more advantage to holders:
- Team tokens are totally locked for next 12 months, team get 0 tokens
- Advisors will get their 1st batch and then will follow the unlock token schedule
- Tiers will be announced to and the more you hold, the higher the chances to participate in next IDOs
- Moving to AVAX soon
- Launch of few big gamechanger projects which will be exclusive to AVXL holders
Token release dates for the year 2022 -
Some important updates on AvaXlauncher -
- Total IDOs completed till date — 4
- Total Funding raised — $549,000
- Total no of $AVXL holders — 3000+